So looking forward to 2020, I have all sorts of projects and goals in mind. It is going to require me to be a bit more organized with my time and with my research.
Genealogy Projects for 2020
- File a DAR supplemental application for my daughter through her paternal grandma’s line.
- Clear the DAR Additional Information Requested to connect Sarah Knowlton Coolidge to Benjamin Knowlton.
- Highlight an ancestor once a month on the blog.
- Submit an application to Associated Daughters of Early American Witches.
- Submit an application to Daughters of Union Veterans.
- Submit a supplemental application for a new patriot David Weatherwax.
- Break through a few brick walls including finding a death date for Henry Bass.
- Plan a few local day research trips to Brooklyn (Holy Cross Cemetery, Canarsie Cemetery, trips to the municipal archives and family history centers.)
- Work on detangling the Preston line.
- Try to take a class on Jewish Research, Italian or Irish Research.
- Listen to 2 genealogy podcasts per week.
- Work on finishing RLP ECourse and DNA course.
Sounds like a good plan for 2020.
One thought on “52 Ancestors – Week 51 – Future”
I love this…#4 is my fav…