So 2018 has been a year to remember good and bad. As I get older I try more and more to roll with it.
- Gerard retired.
- Chiara was accepted into her dream college for her dream program.
- Jimmy made the transition to middle school seamlessly.
- I attended the Genealogical Research Institute in Pittsburgh. (would love to attend in 2019 but don’t think that will happen.
- Attended my 2nd DAR state conference.
- worked on organizing a Children of the American Revolution Society
- Lots of good times with friends and family.
- After a lot of hard work we finally were able to get Samantha settled in a Kindergarten and she is thriving.
- Jimmy having to have 8 teeth removed which resulted in a rather large bill but he seems happier.
- Sami’s fiasco experience in the first kindergarten she was placed in.
Thankfully my parents are healthy and still moving and grooving in life and I am blessed by that.
I have lots of goals for 2019 and I am working on putting them together and making them concrete realities which leads me to my next thought. I know I am not a prolific writer I think it has to do with being a special needs mom and not having a huge amount of time on my hands and that I am a fairly direct person. So I am going to work on this blog more in the coming year.
I want to try my hand at 30 minute ancestor profiles. I will research your ancestor for 30 minutes and provide you with a written ancestor profile on the ancestor. I am still working on the pricing for this as I want it to be fair and playing with the price of $45.00 for this. The turn around will be 2-3 weeks.
So I need your help to try my hand on this. I am offering a limited trial run at the discounted price of $23.00 limited to 10 people.
If interested please e-mail me at Chiara@decodingthefamilytree.com, the first person to email me will receive their ancestor profile for free.
Thanks in advance if you are one of my trial ancestor profile guinea pigs.